-A young man of 18 suddenly packs his bags and walks away from his home.   No one knows why and no one can find him.  The only hint is he is running away from from something.
-A 19 year old young man, raised in a decent home, not a perfect home, but taught to fight the good fight, had the grades, had the popularity, played football, loved by his teachers and family suddenly decides his first month in college that drugs is o.k. " It is not a big deal" he says, and begins to lie, cheat, sell drugs, drink, blame his parents and lose everything! Scholarships: gone! family: baffled! friends: ran! and now sits in a cell defending the behavior.
- A college student defends and writes and presents a  paper on how marijuana is no big deal and affects nothing or no one.   She gives a presentation and her professor applauds .   Marijuana is nothing and affects nothing.   She uses casually and has been able to continue her education today.  Students applaud her speech and decide it's no big deal to try.   How many of those students go on to try it and open the door to more and worse?
-A young mother is arrested for giving her daughter marijuana and she sees nothing wrong with it.
- A young man decides he is not a boy anymore and says he is a girl to the detriment of her family.  Everyone is baffled and doesn't understand why. 
- A five year old young man says he is gender fluid, goes in a girls bathroom and touches a little girl there forever traumatizing her.(  early start towards being the prodigal).
- Countless young men and women join gangs. some come from backgrounds that are normal and some have terrible home lives, but in the end neither have Christ and if they did the opened the door to a demon and hardly even realize.  They become The Prodigals of our country.
- A young man of 20 begins to listen to dark music.  His attitude changes and no one understands what happened. 
Satan, before he fell was music.  Music is an entry point into Satan's world.   It's not just drugs.  It is said in Ezekiel 28:13" The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created...."   You want to tell me that what you listen to doesn't open a door?  I beg to differ....  


Parents the battle field is wide open as we sit here and wonder what happened.  The bible says,"Ephesians 6:12, NIV: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities,against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

I myself can say that I was a prodigal.   No, I never ever played with drugs or ran away or disrespected my mom openly.   I played a different game.   I was passive, head strong and when I was told to do something, I did it, but on the inside I seethed and stood up in a different way.  I played with spirits in a realm that only Satan exists. (that is another story)  I entertained them and saw that I had abilities to know things that others didn't.  I used that and my attitude changed.  I sought out to show the world that I could control, better than "YOU" and it got me in spiritual trouble.  I never went to jail, I just went to the depths of a spiritual hell in my mind that no one could see.  Those that know me saw my strong will, and in the end I did what I wanted to do.  Oh yes, I got a career, married, had and still have a good job, but I held hands with the demon of control and quite a few others.   It made me a good teacher on many levels, but it made me a bad wife. As teacher, I looked good, but I look back and see what my students were trying to tell me, when they said I was mean. I didn't know the difference between strict and just plain controlling.  Oh, understand, I was applauded by principals for my "discipline" but how I got there was satanic in nature.  It wasn't until I saw a teacher do it to my son in kindergarten, in the lunchroom, that I saw something was wrong.   It was years later that I realized I had to stop listening to Satan.  I didn't like to let people think for themselves.  It made me dangerous because if I had you in the palm of my hand, you were my puppet.   I repent of that today and could tell you more, but in the end it has changed me and made me realize that people are allowed to think, and feel and make choices to the good or to the bad.   I see that today.   It made me a prodigal.  No one in my family understood why I was that way.   They didn't know that I held hands with Satan and worshiped that ability I had.  They didn't know I played with that spirit and entertained it everyday.  They didn't know I liked the power.   There is more to that story and that is for another day, but I baffled my poor mom and scared her to death.  I stumped my sister, I m sure, but today I am freer by the the day.   I don't know what is more dangerous, playing with spirits of this nature and holding hands with them, or doing the drugs, listening to the evil music and becoming an alcoholic.  Prodigals come in many different forms.   Satan's goal is to attack the family. Today, I am free. I teach and approach my kids differently. They are indeed individuals and though many themselves are prodigals, I love them and allow them to think for themselves.  I understand it is their choice to be or not to be so to speak.  In doing that, I have more cooperation and more students open to learning.  There are boundaries and consequences, but I don't insist and force anymore.   It's the choice of the human in front of me.   And so today, I say come on a journey with me and pray.  This epidemic must stop or at least slow down enough by enough people getting together to pray. 

Here is a story: The Pain of Prodigal children.    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdyd7RXQuN8


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you go down on your knees..... That is when the battle begins. The arrogance of a woman who thought she could do it all