I thought I was the perfect teacher, mom, and wife.  Nothing could change my mind because I ran the show.   Whatever "it"was, I had it. It wasnt until the Lord broke me into thousands of shattered pieces that I stopped and I learned He is in control.  Not me. Not you. Not my family. HE.  It is for God's glory that we live. Not for the glory of me. Arrogance is a sin as unto witchcraft all by itself talk less of controlling  the issues of life and managing everything.
GOD has allowed my pain to begin to get me there. Job 23:10 says, " we may not choose to step out, but God may allow the pain to get us there."
Indeed sometimes  it takes a mountain  to get our attention.   I once heard heard T.D.jakes say," if you want to see God move, get in trouble."  BAM ....it's easy  to clap your  hands and shake your hips and praise God when it's all good, but wen you are in trouble hmmmmmm then you really learn just how much mountain you can handle.... I hate to say this ladies and gentlemen, but many of us, me too, have sat in church not realizing that Satan runs a bus right through the church every Sunday morning and many are on it because they lack the faith, and and knowledge  of who He really is. I AM GETTING OFF THAT BUS because I bow down to the king of kings and Lord of Lord's.
https://www.google.com/search?q=sometimes+it+takes+a+mountain+song&oq=som&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l2.1701j0j4&client=ms-android-mpcs-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you go down on your knees..... That is when the battle begins. The arrogance of a woman who thought she could do it all